Greiner Open has been Postponed due to EXTREME COLD on Saturday, and Gust winds on Sunday.

We plan on setting marks for Scrub racing or club racing if conditions allow.

The snow in this cold continues to be very sandy in texture making light wind sailing challenging as well as making dealing with gusts very tough when the wind is up.

We are not recommending inexperienced sailors, or sailors without local accommodations or contacts travel here this weekend.

This will, however, be great conditions for practice and tuning (DN NAC’s could easily be sailed in the same conditions).

A few of us hope to sail/tune Friday Afternoon.

 

Greiner Open DN Regatta
Scheduled for January 6-7, 2018
Flag drops for first race at noon.

Please follow and like us:
Posted on: January 3, 2018 | Author: thinkice
Categories: Iceboat News

Facebook
Facebook
Google+0
http://tiyc.net/greiner-open-dn-regatta-january-6-7-2018">
Twitter