THE TOLEDO ICE YACHT CLUB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU OR DECLARING THE ICE IS SAFE. Before reading, please review our safety.
Maumee Bay – “Seagulls marked open holes around the bay in what was otherwise beautiful black ice at 4-5” thick. Guess we need to wait until another cold snap– or ask commodore Jody Kjoller to mark the holes for us. He’s already a top contender for the Bomb award so what the hay?” – Kent Baker
There will be no racing or sailing on Maumee Bay this weekend.
- There is a quick meeting tonight. Reviewing important topics.
- Winterfest is ready to get started at Ottawa River Yacht Club.
- Food by TIYC all night (til its gone) DJ goes on at 8:00.
- There is a bus sponsored by Whales Tale and a couple other bars for the poker run. A wristband is needed for that(available at ORYC).
- Hot dogs available after noon. (ORYC will have other food later in the day.)
- DJ, Food, and Drink Saturday too!